Demystifying misconceptions and increasing diversity in the field of CS .
HackHolyoke is an inclusive 24 hour hackathon environment that encourages students to start and finish projects that fit within the judging categories. Submissions can be hardware-based, software-based, or both.
- HackHolyoke is an undergraduate college hackathon. You must be enrolled full time at a college institution.
- You must be 18+ to participate in HackHolyoke
- You must be on a team of up to 4 people to enter. You cannot be a team of 1.
Your submission should include:
- A video demo of your hack fully functioning
- Screenshots/photos of your hack
- Name of your hack
- Name of your team
- Names of teammates
- Colleges/universities your teammates are from
How to enter
For project submission, complete and submit your project & team information to ChallengePost by 3pm Saturday, April 4th. Make sure that the project can be featured in a live demo, whether it is an application loaded onto a smartphone or a tangible product that judges can see.
Aaron St. John